Sunday 13 June 2010

Art college FINITO!

Day 2 of an art-stress-free summer is beginning as I speak, what a flurry these past 12 weeks have been. Hours of creating, sketching, plotting, cutting, painting have been spent locked in my room like some hermit and countless long days at college have ALL abrubtly come to an end....
Thats it. Finito. Fin.
So soon its ended that I didn't really encounter what I would do with myself now that I don't have to sew, scribble and sketch into something 24/7.
I'm sort of twiddling my thumbs and fidgeting not really knowing what to do with myself. I've adopted such a productive frame of mind that its proving to be difficult to just.....relax.
So thats what I'm working on doing this week, just, to, relax.
The final exhibition is on the 22nd of June and until then the most productive thing I need to do is read Lolita and Eat Pray Love.
Going....to....chill.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to check out your exhibition little one :) Really excited to see your hardwork!
    I've read Lolita recently, it's a strange one, but pretty good. We'll have to catch up some time. xx

    ReplyDelete