Friday 8 January 2010

stop making sense

I've been painting my 'edinburgh' mixed media piece all day today in my bedroom, in the pjs and my big ass headphones (can't stop listening to Band of Horses right now and Battles) and kept grinning sheepishly to myself when remembering parts of last evenings antics out in Blackpool (le tache)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This dress is incredible, definately given me some ideas for final major project...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

b-e-a-utiful! love the real flower in hair, planning on a cheeky DIY with this next time I paint the town red, may look slightly bizzare...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This should be my motto for the new year although it makes me laugh how everyone thinks they suddenly have to reshape their lives and routine purely because the '09 turns into '10.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm pretty much in love with Ryan Gosling. I'm not going to lie.

1 comment: