Monday 25 January 2010

Snowboarding ++ reminiscing

Align Right
Snowboarding here in three beautiful weeks - what a perfect get away!
Things are so slow around here recently, everyone is biting their nails waiting to hear offers from unis or (like me) panicking about what to prep for interviews.....

Que 'list of things to look forward to':

1) My Leeds uni interview
2) Flappers/Ratpack themed party then town on thursday - vintage glamour!
3) Snowboarding and driving to Italy
4) Fashion shoot pictures with Courtney for her Epsom portfolio
5) Sewing day tomorrow with dear old Nan making a new dress
6) Booking Greece or Salamanca for Summer/Easter
7) Manchester on Friday to help mother buy new fancy shoes for a party
8) Fondu night with the boys and girls!

So, when I'm mopeing around thinking about boys/uni/college I need to check back on this list and remember I don't have it too bad and stop being a wet lettuce.

I'm listening to 'Jimmy Eat World - Clarity' and reminiscing to when I was like 15/16 and listened to all the albums and bands that mark used to listen to and became obsessed with, I can't believe how much I listened to this album on repeat, so good!

On a more contemporary note - the xx are on my 'most repetitive album played on my ipod' playlist, they are too good.

BED!

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Here i found DC Shoes UK 2010 collection, did you know ?

    ReplyDelete