Saturday 23 January 2010

it aint me babe

"Go away from my window, leave at your own chosen speed I'm not the one you want, I'm not the one you need you say your looking for someone never weak but always strong to protect you and defend you whether you are right or wrong someone to open each and every door, but it aint me babe. It aint me your looking for babe." -- Joan Baez, it aint' me babe.

I can't stop listening and singing this, I'm going to teach myself it on piano, its so beautiful.
I saw Walk the Line for the first time last night and thought it was such an epic love story, really moving.

I'm looking forward to Italy in the half term, not because I want to get away from anyone but I definately need to reflect on things. This time of year we always go to Italy and when I'm there I reflect alot and always make a big decision about something when I return...heres hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment