Wednesday 24 March 2010

celebrations

greetings neglected little blog, I have so much to tell you...

I've been a busy bee these past couple of months lugging my heavy portfolio to all my interviews to different unis, seeing my lovely friends and being smittened with my new beau (who is lovely indeed)

Yesterday for instance was the best day ever, I found out I got into Edinburgh College of Art to study Performance Costume, they only accept 14 girls onto the course. MY UNI DREAM IS FULLFILLED! My lovely boyfriend, Sam, suprised me with Johnny Flynn tickets and a suprise dinner to celebrate.

phew. I'm sort of absorbing it all in, taking a couple of days to bask in my hard-worked for glory.

I watched Lost in Translation last night, such an awesome film and my appreciation for scarlett johanson increased a little bit more.

Were all looking for tickets to Green Man festival in Wales this summer which is this lovely folky, intimate festival which would be beautiful to chill out at. Fionn Regan, Joanna Newsom, Beirut (agh!) and First Aid Kit are lined up so far.

the trio (me, hannah and amy) are off to a girlie short break to edinburgh in a couple of weeks to stay in a little hostel and potter around some galleries and shops then hit up brass monkey which is also exciting!

So everythings all sort of happening at once, all very exciting, my Wimbledon college of art interview is in a couple of weeks which hopefully mon petit ami will accompany me :)

But for now I'm soaking up the good news and spending less time online and more time being productive and being sociable and smitten :)

toodle-pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment