Friday 26 March 2010

zombified


(Dying my hair this colour? yey or ney?)


l.....so, last night was LONG overdue and as expected, hilarious, spontaneous and entertaining.


I know everyone says that about nights out but me, Hannah, Sam and Matt hadn't literally been out for a cheeky dance and shots for like, months.





I discovered that my friends can make me laugh until I literally fall onto the Tache floor (nice and sticky, mmm) and that my boyfriend (who I introduced everyone to in the club with "AHHH MA NEW BOYFRIENDDD" oh dear) is a hilariously comic dancer.





Us 4 finished the eve by walking through the rain back home, had abit of a 'notebook' moment which sounds disgustingly schmoozy. I don't care, I'm overdue a lovely cute boy giving me notebook moments :)





So my current state is zombified. Very white and dark eyed but totally worth it.





I'm currently deciding whether to go to Wimbledon interview dates or not, I'm so darn set on Edinburgh I don't even know if I should bother!



I feel INVINCIBLE this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment